REAL ESTATE APPRAISAL SERVICES
How much is it worth?
Soderquist Appraisals answers all valuation questions clearly, accurately, confidentially, and without bias. Giving you the confidence to move forward with the right decision.
We have extensive experience developing supportable and reliable estimates of different types of values:
- Market Value (what a property should sell for).
- Market Rent (what a property should rent for).
- Replacement Cost New (estimated construction costs).
- Retrospective Values (value as of some date in the past).
We have extensive experience with many property types:
- Residential homes
- Single and multi-tenant commercial and industrial properties including condo-bays.
- Multi-family apartment and condominium complexes.
- Vacant land (commercial, industrial, residential, farm, development, etc.).
- Mobile home parks.
- Hotel / motel facilities
- Agricultural land and improvements
- First Nation lands.
- Submerged water lots.
- Churches and religious facilities
- “As-if-complete” value estimates (blueprint appraisals)
- Valuation of incomplete or partially complete buildings.
- Subdivision valuation including individual lot pricing
Our appraisal reports are used for a wide variety of purposes including:
- Mortgage, loan, equity takeouts
- Mortgage underwriting
- Divorce settlements.
- Bankruptcy proceedings.
- Valuation of municipal assets for PSAB 3150
- Environmental damages.
- Estate and probate proceedings
- Non-arms-length transfers.
- Capital gains tax including Valuation Day estimates (Dec 31, 1971)
- IFRS corporate accounting.
- Auditor quality control analysis.
- Fire damage claims
- Selling (to assist with marketing)
- Buying (due diligence to verify actual market value)
- Foreclosure proceedings
- Grant applications
- Market Rent estimates for lease negotiation, renewal and arbitration.
- Partnership agreements and/or dissolution.
- Renovation cost/benefit analysis.
- Replacement cost estimates to ensure adequate/appropriate insurance coverage is in place
- Partial takings.
- Establishment of trusts.
There is no guesswork, and no second-guessing. Our approach is thorough and credible, providing you with the value of certainty.